SJCE-STEP Campus Avishkaar 1.0 is a four-week intra-campus competition that transforms innovative ideas into physical and digital prototypes that have a beneficial social impact.
Students participate in one of two tracks: digital or physical product development, and form academically diverse teams of 1-5 members. They receive special access to makerspaces, app labs, workshops, and expert mentors on campus to design, refine, and improve their products, business models, and pitches.
Students will create a network of peers and community members that are competent in creating, making, and entrepreneurship in addition to their prototypes, which will last extend the competition
The Campus Avishkar culminates in a final pitch event where students and other expert judges are invited to vote to give the teams the chance to win cash and other prizes and other opportunities.
Participate and get access to workshop
Rules & Requirements
Undergraduates or graduate students (master’s or doctorate degrees) in any major, department, or division of the SJCE Campus are eligible to participate in the AVISHKAR -2022.
Avishkaar 1.0 Specific Rules:
1. Teams shall have a minimum of two members and a maximum of five members. All team members must submit their POC by the conclusion of the second week, on April 10th, 2022.
2. Physical products (Prototypes) must be created, and each of these objects must exhibit a part of your solution to the problem you’ve identified.
Throughout the four weeks, you’ll have unique access to classes led by content specialists on topics such as design, team development, making skills, business research, lean canvas, pitch practice, social impact measurement, and more!
What do winners get?
The top ten teams will have first access to the following opportunities:
- NIDHI PRAYAS FAB LAB access
- Mentoring by experts
- High network access to the Industry Professionals
- Startup support
- Seed fund| Grants and investors connect
- Membership & Benefits In TIE-Mysore Chapter
- Membership & Benefits In VentureX Students E-Cell